|Monitored from: 145 days|
|Referral bonus: --|
|Withdrawal type: manual|
|Principal included: Yes|
|Min. investment: --|
|Last deposit: -|
|Total deposits: -|
|Last withdrawal: -|
|Total withdrawals: -|
CatoCoin Portal Purpose
The CatoCoin Portal is designed give selected* CatoCoin wallet holders mobile access to their balances without the need for a 'special app', which require constant updates as enhancements are made. This portal will be updated constatly as new features are released. The portal gives selected* wallet holders 'view only' access to their wallet balances, transactions and masternodes status.
- Fund your account to purchase CatoCoins. We accept Wire Transfer and Checks - contact us at [email protected] for payment details.
- After your funds have cleared, we purchase coins for you on Crypto-bridge.org or Coinexchange.io exchanges
- We set up your CatoCoin wallet & create your masternodes and get them started
- You must then Signup here to create a 'CatoCoin Portal Account' (we'll get notified)
- Download and install the 'Google Authenticator' for Apple or Android to enable 2FA from your mobile device or web browser. Click here for instructions
- We contact you to verify your identity
- After your identify is confimed We link your CatoCoin wallet to your portal account & notify you
- You may then login to the site to access your CatoCoin information
CatoCoin Rewards, Collateral Schedule & ROI
READ CAREFULLY: Catocoin's Rewards and Collateral Requirements BOTH increase as the number of MasterNodes increase (without any required wallet updates). Once you start your Masternode with the 'Current Required Collateral' (based on # of Masternodes running), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING. You do not have to buy more coins to keep your masternode running when collateral increases.
If you stop your Masternode and sell your coins and want to start a new mastermode in the future, you will need to purchase the Required Collateral based on number of Masternodes running at the time of Purchase (see chart below)
What does this mean to you? First: If you are smart you'll get in early before collateral increases. Secondly: Do not shut down your masternode and sell you coins because it increases in value all the time because it will require more coins in the future to replace it.
Average Payout ratio