|Start date: 2017-11-25|
|End date: 2017-12-25|
Karma - Economy of Trust
cross-border p2p-scoring and lending any assets, collaterals and interest rates empowering trust-based communities all over the world.
Karma is a P2P platform for creating socio-economic relationships between people, regardless of location, around the world.
There is a noticeable imbalance in the world where there are countries where there are many citizens with available free capital and investors have a lot of money, while at the same time, billions of people live in environments with severe shortages of money and disadvantageous credit rates.
Excessive regulation and centralization of banks have led to the fact that investors receive a negative return, taking inflation into account. Moreover, up to 80% of small and medium-sized business owners in many [JU1] countries do not actually have the opportunity to obtain a loan for business development in banks.
In many countries, $100 USD is a large amount of money that can change the lives of several people and give a much needed boost to their creativity and the development of their business. In other countries, $100 USD is a cheque for dinner in a restaurant or even a treatment at a beauty salon.
Any participant can play any role: investor, borrower, guarantor, lawyer, auditor, or seller.
Due to the open market, people can choose which types of economic and social relationships are better suited to different situations. Due to direct interaction, people will enjoy the benefits of transparency coupled with high speed transactions.
Karma is created to simplify the exchange of resources and finances, accelerate the development of the economy and unite clusters of mutual trust around the world.
- George Googni - Founder, Evangelist
- Artem Laptev - Founder, Investment director
- Ronny Boesing - Founder, Investment director
- Michael Shlemov - Mentor
- Tomoaki Sato - Advisor. Starbase, Japan
- Stephane Konan - Advisor
- Dan Svinarchuk - Fintech advisor
- Alakanani Itireleng - Partner in Africa
- Rustem Zubairov - Consulting partner
- Alex Chinyaev - Business partner, UK
- Philip Agyei Asare - Partner in Ghana, Africa
- Dima Schnellereich - Blockchain advisor
- Thierno Madiou Bah - Partner in Sierra Leone, Africa
- Tarlan Kornilov - Law partner, Cyprus
- Yuri Myshinsky - Fund Relationships Executive
- Evgeny Boev - GR partner
- Sergey Denisov - Chief Business Developer Officer
- Onotole Vassermane - Graphene Lab